Friday, August 21, 2009

Aw dude, I remember this blog...

You might be wondering where I've been for the past few weeks. No satisfactory answer is forthcoming.

Here's a partial answer, though: Summer camp (i.e., my job when school is out) pretty much owns me Monday through Friday. Sure, I have time to blog on the weekends, but generally lack the inclination. I've been spending time with my dudes and hanging out poolside with mad biddies (read: platonic female friends), and also drinking like I was still an undergrad. So there's that.

Consider that scintillating update to be merely appeasement. As previously stated, I have no intention of telling you anything more about my personal life. It's not exactly MTV material anyway. Enjoy the forthcoming posts, none of which will exceed 100 words.

*photo completely unrelated.

No comments: