Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello

Sometimes it is really hard to keep up with a blog.  When you see it as an extension of yourself, and then you are forced to neglect it for long periods of time while you tend to your own real life (Existance 1.0), you feel as if something is missing.  Then, when you return, you feel as if the vitality and the creative spring that used to be there is dried up, gone, something from yesterday that didn't survive.

I think of things to write every single day, and I want to get them down.  Yet, I have so many obligations at the moment that my kiss-offs to ridiculously obnoxious strangers and my love letters to random girls on the 1 train never seem to materialize.  I then wonder if it really matters; do I only write for me?  That might be the only reason.  This entry is uncharacteristically serious.

Your mom.

No comments: