Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Don't Be a Flake

One thing that really, really aggravates me is when people say they would like to see you, even going as far as saying this date at this time, and then wait for you to call them so that they can tell you that they can't make it.  I've had more people flake on me this year.  This has literally happened more than real plans have gone through. No, I'm not being facetious. It's just getting ridiculous.

If you say you're going to be somewhere, be there.  Either that or you damn well have a better reason than "I'm tired" or "I forgot" or "I have to do this thing".  You should be meeting with Nelson Mandela and The Situation on the moon if you're making me plan around you so you can blow me off.

1 comment:

JennyMack said...

Oh no!! =( I'm sorry Dan. I hate when people do this to me, and I wish I could say I've never done it myself.

Hopefully things get a little better for you. Have a great Turkey Day...