Sunday, July 11, 2010

Some Crappy Haiku / Copied From My Other Blog / And Recycled Here

Ever feel awkward
When you've drank more or less than
your friends? Cause I do.

As you read this, I'm
Breaking my resolution
To write better stuff.

If I'd my druthers
I would run around barefoot
And play in the sand

Don't you hate it when
You meet paid professionals
Who suck at their job?

Standing by the door
You stop to fix your sun dress.
I'm checkin' you out.

Yeah I hate it when
You come home from work and you
Still have work. What gives?

Someone should look at
Truth in Advertising Law
And let Best Buy know.

Bad luck is just that
Black cat climbing the ladder
Up a house of cards.

If I write haiku
But then nobody reads it
Is it really there? 

Fun note!  I learned recently that haiku is composed of moras and not necessarily syllables.  I do not understand moras, but if you took any of these haiku seriously, then shame on you.  And, also, thanks.

No comments: