Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Free Music Wednesday

Okay, so we've determined no one cares when I deliver heartfelt, passionate music reviews, but based on the blog traffic, apparently heartfelt, passionate alerts for free music are always a hit. Fine, then. I'm nothing if not a populist.

Flight of the Conchords (whom many of you know best as the songwriters behind such Providence College Special Guest hits as "Business Time") have released their next batch of music for season two of their HBO show, Flight of the Conchords (I know, right? Where'd they get that name for their program?). Among those songs, there is one brilliant piece called "Hurt Feelings", and even though reading the title gives you the gist of the joke, it is still highly worth checking out. The song is funny, holds up very well to the best of their material so far, and is just a bit catchy.

And the mp3 from Amazon is free, so there's that, too.

I know several of you have been looking for a real entry the last few times you've surfed over. To this, I say... stop whining. It's unattractive and will lose you my respect in the end. You're already floating on thin ice when you ramble on about LOST for half of your existence and wonder why I don't blog about it. Don't push your luck. I just may stop hanging out with you (collectively) (verbally) (online). Damn freeloaders.

Real entry soon.

No comments: