Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Help Me Get Lunch, Friends

There is a restaurant nearby called Project Sandwich, and they are asking for sandwich submissions. You can see the list and vote or die here.

Naturally I am hungry and anticipate getting free food so please consider the issues, place a sign in your front lawn, and go vote for "The Upper-Middle Class Pilgrim"--the sandwich that is about to take Manhattan by storm, kind of like the rain just did.

"The Upper-Middle Class Pilgrim" Sandwich
1 Serving of Smoked Turkey
A Few Slices of Ham
Two Strips of Bacon
Cranberry Mustard
Served on Potato Bread
w/Cape Cod Potato Chips

Feel free to submit your own recipe as well, if you are looking to snag second place.  I really think that having my own sandwich will be the difference maker and I will finally have lots of friends.

1 comment:

DF said...

I'm sorry, "rtgvb792". This sandwich does not include spam.

(zing.)