Friday, February 20, 2009

"He's at a weekend stage-fighting workshop with Carl Weathers"

Evening,

This weekend I am off to my smashing alma mater for a rip roaring good time at alumni homecoming weekend. I'd be lying if I didn't say I've had the date on my calendar since May 18 of last year. At any rate, there is a lot of drinking to be done and I won't have the access to blog about it, unless for some reason I visit the library (not likely).

In the fine tradition of bloggers considering video clips to be actual posts, I present to you five clips from the first season of my favorite show in the whole wide world, the late and great Arrested Development. I have been watching season one again recently, and the following is an assortment of several great moments from the said season. I don't know why I'm doing this, per se, but I think the reason I am going to go with is this: I'm trying to generate more buzz in the blogosphere about the show and the AD movie that is hopefully in pre-production now. Yeah, I'll go with that.











Have a bananarific weekend.

No comments: