Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rollin' in the Ca$h

Just a quick shoutout to the Feds for hooking me up with my $21 federal tax return today, yo. If you'd like to reach me, I'll be throwing 21 one dollar bills in the air like confetti while laughing maniacally.

This could either pay for enough beer to pregame for two weekend nights, or I could send it off to my financial aid rep as most of my 2009 FAFSA Expected Family Contribution (a whopping twenty seven bucks). But why bother with that crap when I could just make it rain at Dave and Buster's?

I'm seriously debating rolling out in my mom's minivan right the hell now and hitting up the town. The other posers in town keep spitting hate at my baller ways, but they just frontin'. No one on the corner got swagger like Dan. Ladies, you know how to reach me. Peace.

No comments: