Monday, April 27, 2009

A Very Important Pronouncement

Ladies and Gentlemen,

There are few certainties in life. The most dangerous minds in human history were not those who explored the slippery slopes inherent in grey areas, but rather those inflexible enough to see beyond the black and the white. In fact, I have always harbored a rather precautionary fear of those who hold extreme and unwavering opinions in pretty much any realm of politics or philosophy. Nevertheless, I feel that a particular duty has been thrust upon me, and I must make a clear, decisive, and formal pronouncement on something that I feel very strongly about.

Double Stuf should be the standard Oreo.

It's time. Please join me in petitioning Nabisco for a brighter future for our children. Standardize the double creme as the new Oreo for a new America. United we stand. Together we can. Sugar and Crisco.

God bless you all and good night.

1 comment:

Todd Churn said...

Now it's double the White inbetween double the Black........still.