Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Most Significant Moment In Time EVER

Ladies and Gentlemen,

You might not be aware that right smack dab in the middle of this week, humanity reaches a tremendous milestone. You read that right. At just a bit past midnight, the official date and time will be:

12:34:56 7/8/9

If you are reading this on Tuesday, you might have noticed that I arbitrarily set the post time ahead to observe this monumental achievement in chronology. 04:05:06 07/08/09 also occurs on Wednesday. Fascinating.

Oh, I almost forgot. This is also my 100th blog post, thereby making this the greatest moment in the history of mankind. I'm glad you were here to share it with me and this piece of potentially unauthorized clip art.

For those of you who might have joined us recently, allow me to pimp my personally selected top 10 greatest hits. Please stroke my ego and take a look back at some of what I think is my least crappy stuff:

Adventures in Education, Chapter 6
A Very Important Pronouncement
Make Way For Jerkbag Loserfaces
On Second Thought, Michael Phelps Isn't Sorry
TV Review: Power Rangers, Season 1!
A Letter to Local Coffee Shop Girl
A Salute to the Bar Room Tough Guy
I can't wait to be a Hilarious Grumpy Old Guy!
Any Karaoke Bar, dissected
An Open Letter to 2008

Everything else I've written sucks. Don't read any of it. Otherwise, thanks for putting up with me. Cheers!

1 comment:

lise said...

I love your blog. congrats on 100!